HOME DELIVERY SERVICE
Read before ordering
In order to help our community during the Covid-19 outbreak, we've started a home delivery service for our products. Details on how to deliver are outlined below.
- We can only deliver within a 2 mile radius of the shop, you can also click and collect if you live outside this area
- We are a bulk shop, meaning none of our products are pre-packed and you'll need to send us a quantity (in grams or ml) for each product you'd like, we'll then pack these up into paper bags or containers
- We have a 1kg limit on each of our products, as well as a 50g limit for our herbs and a 100g limit for our spices (as they weigh very little) - please consider product weight when ordering
- Delivery is free, however we have a £10 minimum for orders
- Liquids and peanut butter can only be delivered if you choose to purchase one of our containers for them
- We have a 10% discount for NHS employees both in store and for deliveries
To place an order, simply:
1. Look through our Product List and choose what you'd like
2. Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org including the quantities (in grams or ml) of each product you'd like to order. Please also include your address and a mobile number, and let us know if you'd like delivery or collection
3. We'll get in touch to let you know if everything is available and send you a payment link
4. Once payment has been received we'll pack up your order in paper bags, or containers, and aim to get it to you within 1-3 days
Thank you for your continued support in these times, stay safe.